State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Dec. 24 at a Margaret Street residence in Rush Township. During the incident, a 21-year-old Philipsburg man and Victim 1 were involved in a verbal altercation that turned physical. He allegedly bit the bottom lip of Victim 1. State police say that Victim 2 attempted to separate them, and he jumped on her back and broke her cell phone. He was charged through the district court for the incident.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Dec. 23 at Wal-Mart. During the incident, a 29-year-old St. Marys woman allegedly removed multiple items totaling $31.16 without paying for them.
- Police received a report about an alleged physical domestic dispute involving a 27-year-old man and a 25-year-old woman Wednesday on Park Avenue Extension in Lawrence Township. As a result, he was housed in county jail for a probation violation; charges of disorderly conduct and harassment are pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a truck driver who was refusing to leave DuBois Logistics. When officers made contact with him, he left without incident. There weren’t any arrests made as a result.
- Police received a report about a domestic involving a couple in the 200 block of South Brady Street. It was only verbal in nature.
- Police are investigating an alleged employee theft that occurred in the 100 block of North Main Street.
- Police received a report about a 16-year-old male who was “out of control” at a facility in the 300 block of Pentz Run. He became calm upon speaking with officers and was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police received a report about a domestic involving a couple in the 500 block of Locust Street. No charges were filed as a result.