State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred Tuesday or Wednesday at Aletta’s Farm Market in Pike Township. During the incident, someone allegedly forced entry into the store and removed multiple lighters. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred Tuesday or Wednesday on the Tyrone Pike in Ferguson Township. During the incident, someone allegedly forced entry into the victims’ residence and removed multiple items. State police say the items included a .22 long rifle, an LG television, a knife collection, a Pokemon pillow, a PS3, Milwaukee power tools, a Bose sound clock, a cpap machine, a Kindle Tablet, a set of wireless headphones and other miscellaneous items. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Tuesday on East Pine Street in Philipsburg Borough. According to state police, they responded to a domestic. During the incident, a Philipsburg male allegedly pushed the victim while they were arguing with each other. He was charged with harassment through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- State police reported on a drug incident that occurred Wednesday in the area of Toby Road and Star Drive in Fox Township. According to state police, a Butler man was operating a vehicle and stopped for a traffic violation. He was allegedly found with THC oil, wax and paraphernalia. State police will file drug-related charges through the district court.
- During the early-morning hours Thursday, police conducted a vehicle stop for an invalid registration on Coal Hill Road in Lawrence Township. As a result, a Clearfield teen was housed in county jail with charges pending for DUI, possession of methamphetamine and possession of explosive material.