State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred sometime between Dec. 12 and Dec. 16 on Elizabeth Street in Houtzdale Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly took a laser light system belonging to the victim. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about criminal mischief that occurred between Dec. 11 and Dec. 18 at a Sidehill Road residence in Washington Township. During the incident, someone allegedly attempted to pry a door jamb, which caused damage to it. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at DuBois at 814-371-4652.
- Police received a report about an alleged retail theft that occurred Monday at Wal-Mart in Lawrence Township.
- Police received a report about a false alarm at Joann Fabrics on Monday.
- On Monday a Cayman Landing woman reported a couple was involved in a domestic dispute near the comfort station. Officers spoke to a 53-year-old man and handled the situation without incident.
- On Monday a resident reported receiving a phone call from a male saying he was his grandson. He also claimed that he had been involved in an accident and needed bail money. Police said the resident recognized it as a scam and did not provide any personal information. Police would like to stress to residents to never provide any personal information out over the phone.
- On Tuesday a 38-year-old woman reported that her ex-husband’s current wife was harassing her via calls and text messages. Officers contacted the 40-year-old woman and handled the situation without incident.
- On Tuesday a 60-year-old St. Mary’s man was waiting to turn into the DuBois Mall. At the same time, a vehicle driven by a 27-year-old St. Mary’s man thought he was starting to turn and ran into the back of his vehicle, causing minor damage. No injuries were reported as a result of the mishap.