State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Tuesday on Alexander Road in Bigler Township. During the incident, a Madera man, Thomas A. Bunnell, and the victim were involved in a verbal altercation that turned physical. He allegedly hit the victim with a cane and grabbed her by the throat. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Tuesday on Airport Road in Bell Township. During the incident, a known female allegedly struck two victims in the face. She was subsequently cited for the incident through the district court.
- Police are investigating an incident of criminal trespass that occurred on Reed Street. According to police, at 7:46 p.m. Tuesday, a 42-year-old Clearfield woman forced open an apartment door. She allegedly entered the apartment without permission. Police say it is unknown if anything was stolen, and the woman was located on East Pine Street. She was intoxicated and on Clearfield County Probation; she was lodged in county jail and charges will be filed through the district court.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with an incident along South Fourth Street.
- Police responded to a minor accident at the intersection of West Front and Nichols streets. Police say one vehicle required towing, and no injuries were reported as a result.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred along North Front Street. According to police, a male attempted to cross the street with his dogs when provided the signal. While he was crossing, a white truck passed by him, striking the rear legs of one dog and causing injuries. Police are still investigating the report at this time.
- Police received a report about a juvenile female who had failed to arrive home. While police were taking the report, she came home.
- Police received a report about harassment by communication from a Turnpike Avenue location. Police contacted the offender and advised them to cease contact.
- Police reported that medication was removed from the mail at a residence along Zimmerman Avenue.
- Police reported that a vehicle traveled off the roadway and impacted the stop sign located along West Market Street. Police say that the driver provided the necessary and proper information.