State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Thursday or Friday at Frenchie’s Restaurant in Covington Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole The Progress newspaper machine and then fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- State police reported an incident of DUI that occurred Thursday on Main Street in Bigler Township. During the incident, a known 54-year-old man was allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol. Charges will be filed through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- On Wednesday state police reported that a vacuum cleaner was found in the middle of U.S. Route 322 westbound near Flat Rock Road in Worth Township. State police believe it fell from a U-Haul. If the vacuum cleaner belongs to you, please call the Philipsburg barracks at 814-342-3370.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Nov. 5 off of Robin Road in St. Marys. During the incident, someone allegedly trespassed onto the victim’s posted property and hit a gate with their vehicle. State police say they also removed a trail camera from a tree and then left the scene.
- State police reported on an incident of DUI that occurred Thursday on Route 120 in Ridgway Borough. During the incident, a known Ridgway woman was stopped for numerous traffic violations and subsequently arrested for suspected DUI.
- Police conducted a vehicle stop on Route 879, which resulted in a DUI.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct at the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School.
- Police conducted several traffic stops, which resulted in warrant services.
- Police responded to a report of a 911 hang-up call in the area of Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about a 911 hang-up call at CVS Pharmacy. Upon arrival, police spoke with employees who indicated it was a false alarm and that everything was OK.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on Green Glen Drive and McCracken Run Road. A witness told police the operator had continually been driving around the block at a slow speed. Police searched the area but were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Police received a report about an alarm at the True Value-Stone Center. Upon arrival, police checked the building and it appeared to be OK. Police were advised the key holder was not responding to the scene.
- Police received a report about an intoxicated female who had allegedly stolen a comforter set from the Family Dollar Store. She was cited by police for retail theft and public drunkenness.