State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Aug. 10 on Main Street in Falls Creek. During the incident, a male allegedly pushed and shoved the victim out of a construction office. Charges were filed in the incident.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment hat occurred Wednesday at the Slabtown Skate Park in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, an Osceola Mills teen allegedly struck the victim several times in the face with a closed fist. Charges for filed in the incident.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred in the area of Route 879 and the Route 322 ramp.
- Police received a trespassing complaint that occurred in the area of Libby Lane.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft/trespassing at Wal-Mart.
- Police received a report about a phone scam in the area of Riverview Road.
- Police were requested to check a person’s welfare in the area of the Edgewood Apartments.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft at Wal-Mart.
- Police received a report about a residential alarm in the area of Country Club.
- On Monday a Florida woman reported that someone backed into her vehicle while it was parked at either the DuBois Mall or DuBois Diner.
- Police received a report about a woman who was walking from the woods and screaming for help near the Snappy’s Convenience Store. Upon further investigation, officers located a 56-year-old man doing yard work in the area. He had blood on his face and said he and his 33-year-old girlfriend had been involved in an argument that turned physical. He also said that she’d left the scene and gone to her parents’ house. Officers located the woman who didn’t show any sign of physical injury.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle parked on private property off San Spur Road on Tuesday. Upon further investigation, officers located the vehicle and a 49-year-old DuBois man with a female. Police handled the situation without incident.
- On Tuesday a 28-year-old Maloney Road woman reported that while she was walking, a car appeared to be following her. Its driver eventually pulled into the Triangle Springs lot. Officers located the vehicle and the driver who explained that his son worked there and he was there to switch vehicles with him.
- On Tuesday a 30-year-old DuBois man backed into a vehicle driven by a 24-year-old Warren woman, causing minor damage to both vehicles.
- On Tuesday a DuBois couple was witnessed by Dollar General employees when they allegedly attempted to take items without paying for them. Both were trespassing due to a prior theft incident, according to the report. Police also say that the man had a warrant out for his arrest, and he was transported to the county jail. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.