State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Oct. 7 on Lamb Drive in Morris Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took $280 from a container that belonged to the victim. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about an incident of theft/fraud that occurred Tuesday on East Market Street in Clearfield. According to state police, a caller contacted a male claiming there was a family member in need of money. State police would like to warn the public that this is a scam and not to provide any information.
- Police assisted an elderly male who was walking from the Pittsburgh area to the Harrisburg area.
- Police received a report about a child possibly being left home alone. Police say the child was in the care of an older sister who was home. Police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about a dispute between two people over a vehicle purchase. Police advised that it was a civil complaint and not criminal.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on Route 879. Charges related to a firearms violation are currently pending against the driver.