State police at Clearfield
- State police reported a crash occurred Sunday in the 900 block of Rolling Stone Road in Kylertown. According to state police, a vehicle operated by a 51-year-old man was traveling in the southbound lane and attempting to negotiate a left-hand curve. For unknown reasons, he lost control of the vehicle; it crossed over into the northbound lane and impacted the embankment along the eastern berm. No injuries were reported as a result, and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- State police received a report about an incident of simple assault that occurred Sunday at the Homer Maney Memorial Field in Chester Hill Borough. During the incident, two Philipsburg juveniles were involved in a physical altercation. During the incident, one juvenile allegedly slammed the other to the ground and began striking him in the head. State police say he sustained moderate injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment. Charges are to be filed through juvenile court.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a patient at Mountain Laurel Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Center.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute in the Clearfield Mall parking lot. During the incident, a male allegedly assaulted a female. Upon arrival, police made contact with a mall employee and found the couple had left the scene.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency on Valley View Drive. Police say one person was taken to the hospital for treatment.
- Police received a report about a domestic at the Clearfield Mall. It was handled by police at the scene.
- Police conducted a warrant service on Rocky Lane. Police say one person was lodged in county jail as a result.
- Police received a report about an incident of terroristic threats. However, it occurred in another jurisdiction.
- Police received a report about an incident of trespassing on Good Street.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident on Coal Hill Road. According to police, a vehicle had overturned and was towed from the scene. No injuries were reported to police.