State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of domestic harassment that occurred Sept. 26 on South Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a Philipsburg couple allegedly engaged in an argument that turned physical when they began shoving each other. Citations were filed through the district court.
- Police have cited a Clearfield couple for alleged ongoing harassment problems.
- Police received a report about suspicious persons at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop. Upon arrival, police found an Arizona couple and they were OK.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment on Deacon Road. Police contacted those involved with the incident.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred at the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a person lying face-down on the sidewalk on Route 322. Police made contact with the person and found everything to be normal.
- Police received a report about a domestic at a Valley View Drive residence.
- Police made contact with a suspicious vehicle behind Action Graphics. The driver agreed to leave without issue.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity in the Hillsdale area.
- On Monday a woman reported that someone took her brother’s lawn mower from her former residence in Country Place.
- Police reported a false alarm at Falls Creek Eagles on Monday.
- On Tuesday a 16-year-old Treasure Lake girl was driving at a high rate of speed. She lost control of her vehicle when she looked at her phone, causing her to travel into the other lane and almost hit a vehicle driven by a 21-year-old Brockway man. Her vehicle hit an embankment and rolled down the roadway, coming to rest on its roof. Police say the girl was taken to Penn Highlands by her parents as a precaution. Her vehicle was towed from the scene.
- On Tuesday police responded to a South Brady Street residence for a report about two people fighting. Upon arrival, officers located the offender, a 67-year-old Sylvan Heights man, who was fighting with one of his tenants. He was uncooperative with officers, and when he was leaving the scene, he allegedly hit and damaged a police car with his vehicle. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- On Tuesday police received a report about two men fighting in the driveway of a Treasure Lake residence. Upon arrival, officers found that one offender had left the scene. According to police, the Black Swan Road property owner was in his driveway when a 53-year-old Five Fathoms Road man exited his car and confronted him. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Tuesday a 38-year-old DuBois woman approached an officer and reported her 33-year-old boyfriend had been yelling at her in front of Wal-Mart a few minutes prior. Officers handled the situation without incident.