State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a trespass incident that occurred Tuesday at a private residence on Lash Trailer Court Road in Pike Township. During the incident, a 43-year-old Curwensville man allegedly showed up and attempted to speak to the victim. State police say she asked him to leave several times; however, he wouldn’t until she told him she was calling authorities. Then, he fled the scene prior to the arrival of state police. In the incident report, state police noted the man was aware that he wasn’t to be on the property. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about a burglary incident that occurred sometime Sept. 19-23 on Route 219 in Snyder Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took tools and other personal belongings from a house that the victim is remodeling. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at DuBois at 814-371-4652.
- Police arrested a female for allegedly driving under the influence after she was stopped along North Third Street for a traffic violation.
- Police were contacted regarding a person who was reportedly consuming alcohol while being on probation.
- Police assisted a motorist along Daisy Street after they had locked their keys inside their vehicle.
- Police received a report about an altercation between a male and female on South Fourth Street. Upon arrival, police found that there was a verbal argument over keys. Police were able to handle the incident at the scene.
- Police responded to a minor accident at the intersection of East Locust and North Second streets. Police say no injuries were reported as a result, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police received a report about Halloween decorations allegedly being removed from a storage location.
- Police responded to a noise complaint on Elk Avenue. Police were able to make contact with the person who agreed to stop the noise.
- Police reported that a wallet was returned to the owner after it was located along North Second Street.
- Police were asked to assist Clearfield County Juvenile Probation along Witmer Street.
- Police reported that someone used a dumpster who was not authorized to do so. Police located and advised them of the complaint.
- Police responded to a business alarm in the 1800 block of Daisy Street Extension. It was listed as unfounded by police.
- Police received a report about a disorderly female at a business along Route 879. Upon arrival, a 29-year-old Clearfield woman was yelling and being disorderly. As part of the investigation, police found she was allegedly under the influence of an illegal substance. She was subsequently housed in county jail, and will be arraigned on charges for the incident.
- Police received a report about an alleged harassment/trespassing incident on Mount Joy Road.
- Police received a report about a harassment incident/neighbor dispute on Deacon Road.
- Police received a report about a lost dog on South Second Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft by unlawful taking incident at Rite Aid Pharmacy.
- Police received a report about an activated alarm at Big Lots. It was found to be a false alarm.