State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Tuesday on South Eagle Valley Road in Huston Township. During the incident, a 34-year-old Julian man allegedly subjected the victim to unwanted physical contact. He will be charged through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Wednesday on Mefferts Run Road in Jones Township. During the incident, a Westfield, Pa., female allegedly used the victim’s credit card without authorization for numerous purchases. State police are continuing their investigation at this time, and charges will be filed accordingly.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency in the Country Club area.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a 9-year-old on Dorey Street Extension.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a psychological emergency.
- P0lice served a 302 warrant on a male in the Kerr Addition area. He was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female trucker who was from out of state.
- Police assisted a motorist with unlocking their vehicle at Wal-Mart.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communication.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred on Robinson Avenue.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft by unlawful taking. However, it was listed as unfounded by police.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a mental health patient who had left the hospital.
- A Cooper Township resident reported that two abandoned vehicles were left on their property. Upon obtaining information, police called both owners to have the vehicles removed.
- A Kylertown resident reported that the operators of two side-by-sides have been traveling at a high rate of speed on Second Street. According to police, the vehicles are blue/white and black/red/orange. Police will increase patrols in the area.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Deer Creek Road and Allport-Bigler Highway. According to police, a vehicle operated by a Morrisdale male was traveling north on Deer Creek Road when he failed to stop at a stop sign. His vehicle reportedly entered the roadway and was struck by a vehicle operated by a Greensburg male. Police say firefighters removed the driver’s side door, and the Morrisdale male was flown to UPMC Altoona. His passenger was taken by ambulance to the Clearfield Penn Highlands Hospital. Charges are currently pending further investigation.
- A Morrisdale resident reported that an unknown motorist traveled off the Morrisdale-Allport Highway. Their vehicle continued across the yard and down over a small embankment until it became stuck in the yard. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 814- 765-1533.
- A Clearfield resident was contacted by police in Morrisdale in regards to a drug violation. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- An incident of trespassing was reported to police while several people were allegedly riding dirt bikes and threatening one person who then fled the scene. A witness told police that neither people nor ATVs are permitted on the property. Police say anyone who is caught will be issued a citation.