State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of public drunkenness that occurred Wednesday at Gio’s BBQ in Woodland. According to state police, a 23-year-old Frenchville man was found sleeping in a booth inside the establishment. He was subsequently charged through the district court.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred sometime Monday or Tuesday on Route 219 in Snyder Township. During the incident, someone broke into the victim’s garage with forcible entry. Nothing appeared to be stolen, state police said, and the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at DuBois at 814-371-4652.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Monday at Weis Market in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 31-year-old Spring Mills woman allegedly attempted to remove several items, totaling $209.10. When confronted by store employees, she fled the scene. She was taken into custody a short time later and arraigned with her bail being set at $15,000 unsecured.
- On Friday the Sandy Township road crew reported that a vehicle had been abandoned on Breck Road. According to police, it had an expired inspection sticker and was registered to a 33-year-old Philipsburg woman. It was towed from the scene.
- On Friday employees of Sekula Sign reported that a bike had been left outside their building for several days.
- On Friday a 51-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported that while the vehicle she was using was parked at Wal-Mart, someone hit and damaged the rear passenger area.
- On Saturday police received a report about a 911 hang-up call from a Giles Road address. The call was found to be accidental.
- On Saturday a South Eighth Street resident reported that while having a gathering at her home, she and several guests observed an unknown male walking around. Officers searched the area and were unable to locate the man.
- On Saturday a 68-year-old St. Mary’s man reported that while traveling on the Bee Line Highway near the DuBois Mall, the operator of a light-colored Lincoln Navigator pulled out in front of his vehicle; it forced him off the roadway and then the operator kept driving. He followed the vehicle and observed it turn into Treasure Lake. Police are continuing their investigation.
- On Saturday a 31-year-old Circle Road resident reported that she and her 25-year-old husband got into an argument over the use of her car. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Police received a report about a false alarm at Triangle Tech on Sunday.
- On Sunday a Treasure Lake resident reported that someone egged her Red Sail Road home.
- On Sunday a woman alleged that her 18-year-old daughter was being harassed by her 17 year old ex-boyfriend. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.