State police at DuBois
- State police reported a DUI incident that occurred Thursday along Platt Road in Sandy Township. According to state police, a vehicle operated by a 37-year-old male was stopped for an expired inspection sticker. A strong odor of marijuana was allegedly detected from within the vehicle, and approximately two grams of suspected marijuana were seized from inside. State police took the male to the hospital for a blood draw, and their investigation is ongoing.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred sometime Aug. 27-28 on Mudlick Road in Huston Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed money from the victim’s unlocked vehicle.
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Aug. 13 on Casanova Road in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed money from the victim’s unlocked vehicle.
- Police received a report about drug-related items that were located on the ground in the area of East Locust and North Fourth streets. Police have collected numerous items in the area and will increase patrols.
- Police observed a male who was riding a bike along Krebs Avenue. He was known to have an active arrest warrant. Upon his arrest, police allegedly located a bag of a crystalized substance in his possession. He was subsequently taken to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report about people loitering around a business on North Third Street. Upon arrival, police spoke to the people who were just resting while they were walking home.
- Police received a report about a female who was outside on Nichols Street and who held active arrest warrants. Police located the female and arrested her on the outstanding warrants. She was transported to the jail.
- Police received a report about kids riding their bikes on the fresh asphalt on Clearfield Street. Upon arrival, police did not see any damage to the asphalt.
- Police assisted a motorist along East Locust Street.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on Spruce Street. The vehicle had left prior to police arrival at the scene.
- Police reported that a bag containing baseball equipment was located along Cemetery Road. The owner was contacted and collected the equipment.
- Police received a report about a civil custody issue that occurred at a local school.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred on the Rockton Mountain Highway.
- Police received a report about a civil neighbor dispute that occurred in the township.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment involving an elderly female. Charges have been filed, police said.
- Police received a report about possible elder abuse. However, it was listed as unfounded by police.
- Police are investigating an alleged incident of retail theft that occurred at Wal-Mart.