DuBois Man Accused of Selling Heroin That Caused at Least 2 Overdoses Waives Hearing

DUBOIS – A DuBois man accused of selling heroin that caused at least two overdoses waived his right to a preliminary hearing Friday during centralized court.

Terron Kenneth Davis-Williams, 22, is charged with manufacture/delivery/possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver, flight to avoid apprehension, criminal use of communication facility, dealing in proceeds of unlawful acts, possession of a controlled substance, five counts of recklessly endangering another person, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia and deliver/intent to deliver drug paraphernalia in relation to events on July 7 in DuBois.

Police arrested Davis-Williams after he allegedly sold heroin to a confidential informant and then ran from police.

In two additional cases, he is charged with manufacture/delivery/possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia, deliver/intent to deliver drug paraphernalia and recklessly endangering another person. He remains incarcerated at the county jail in lieu of $50,000 bail in each case.

According to the affidavit of probable cause, on July 6, an officer met with a confidential informant in regard to purchasing heroin from Davis-Williams. The informant said he had made numerous purchases from Davis-Williams in the past and they then attempted to arrange a controlled buy.

A purchase was set up for July 7 for two bundles of 20 stamp bags of heroin. Williams-Davis later reportedly contacted the informant asking if he would take 50 stamp bags instead for $400.

Police were surveying a parking lot on West Washington Avenue when Davis-Williams drove into the lot. The transaction occurred and when completed, police said they attempted to apprehend Davis-Williams.

But after they ordered Davis-Williams to the ground, he allegedly sprinted away toward South Brady Street. When officers tried to pursue him, Davis-Williams crossed the street causing the officers to almost be struck by the oncoming traffic.

One officer utilized an unmarked vehicle to force Davis-Williams into a parking lot where officers were able to take him into custody. He had the $400 used to buy the drugs plus another $614 in cash, police said.

The informant gave the officers the heroin purchased from Davis-Williams. It was stamped “spider.” A search of the vehicle allegedly revealed another 100 bags of heroin.

According to the second affidavit, an investigation into an overdose of a man found that he had purchased a quantity of heroin from Davis-Williams on June 29. After this man consumed some of that heroin, he fell into a medical state that required emergency intervention to save his life.

 On June 30 another man overdosed on heroin and required medical intervention. This man told police he bought heroin from Davis-Williams, according to that criminal complaint.

Davis-Williams allegedly sold heroin from this same supply that caused others to have similar problems.

PHOTOS: Philipsburg Heritage Days
10 Girls to Vie for Clearfield County Fair Queen Crown

Leave a Reply