State police at Clearfield
- State police released information following a pursuit that occurred Thursday in the area of Laura and Walton streets in Chester Hill Borough. Jake F. Schneider, 22, of Munson was lodged in county jail for fleeing and eluding and multiple traffic violations. Brandon S. Wilkinson, 19, of Hawk Run and Kyle A. Meyers, 22, of Coburn were taken to jail on outstanding warrants, plus Wilkinson allegedly provided false identification to state police.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred sometime between June 22 and June 24 on Peden Park Road in Young Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took the victim’s lawn mower. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police stopped a vehicle in the area of South Sixth Street and Arnold Avenue. Police allegedly located drugs and drug paraphernalia inside the vehicle. Charges are pending at this time.
- Police handled an incident of harassment along Leavy Avenue.
- Police responded to a minor accident along West Front Street. No injuries were reported as a result, and both vehicles were able to be driven from the scene.
- Police encountered a male along Bridge Street and allegedly found him to be under the influence of drugs. Charges are pending on the male.
- Police received a report about a male who may be intoxicated on Nichols Street. When police made contact with him, the male was sitting and using his cell phone.
- Philipsburg-based state police were assisted with taking a male into custody who was wanted on a protection from abuse order violation.
- Police received a report about someone damaging a vehicle along Woodland Road and using oil on the windshield and headlamps.
- Police are investigating an alleged theft of a wallet from a vehicle while it was parked downtown.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with an attempted warrant service.
- Police received a report about an altercation involving two males on Clearfield Street. Police were able to handle the incident at the scene.
- Police assisted several individuals who had locked their keys inside their vehicles.
- Police are investigating an alleged theft from a South Fourth Street resident.
- Police received a report about a wallet that was found at a local business. Police will contact the owner.
- Police received a complaint regarding a custody dispute.
- Police received a report about a possible missing person. However, police found that this had occurred in another county, and the caller was referred to the appropriate agency.
- Police responded to a single-vehicle crash on McGeorge Road. One minor injury was reported as a result.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred at the Clearfield Area Elementary School.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred at the Mountain Laurel Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Center.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment on Turnpike Avenue.
- On Monday police received a report from the manager at Cayman Landing in Treasure Lake who stated that someone had damaged the soda machine at a Comfort Center. Police said that it appeared someone had attempted to pry open the coin slot and lock cylinder.
- On Monday police received a report from a 33-year-old township resident who stated she’d been receiving harassing phone calls from a 27-year-old man, including one threat to kill her horses. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Police received a report about a false alarm at Dollar General on Monday.
- On Tuesday police received a report about a young male who was wearing a red, white and black helmet and operating a dirt bike in a reckless manner in the area of Kilmer Road. According to the report, the driver pulled out in front of the caller and then made an abrupt U-turn, causing him to take evasive actions.
- On Tuesday, police received a report from a 29-year-old Sykesville man who stated that while he was traveling on Sykes Street Extension, a rock from a tri-axle dump truck hit the hood of his vehicle. It then bounced upward, hitting and cracking his windshield.
- On Tuesday police received a report from a South Main Street resident who alleged that someone had broken into their residence and taken prescription medication and some cash. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.