State police at Clearfield
- State police reported a fleeing and eluding incident that occurred May 12. Troopers observed an orange all-terrain vehicle traveling north on Route 53 and attempted a traffic stop. However, the operator failed to stop and a pursuit ensued for approximately three miles. State police terminated the pursuit on Cemetery Road in Morris Township. Troopers identified the operator as a 19-year-old Morrisdale man and impounded the ATV. State police said the man will be charged as a result of the incident.
- State police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Thursday on Goodrow Lane in Bradford Township. Dahr L. Dodge, 43, of Woodland was allegedly using a speaker system to yell obscenities throughout the neighborhood for about 30 minutes. Upon arrival, Dodge was asked to stop yelling on the speaker system, and he refused to. He was taken into custody and put in county jail on a 48-hour detainer. Dodge was cited f or disorderly conduct through the district court.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of fraud that occurred sometime between May 6 and May 8 in Bell Township. During the incident, someone allegedly attempted to open four credit cards with the victim’s name. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Punxsutawney at 814-938-0510.
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred sometime May 14-16 on Knox Dale Road in Brookville. During the incident, someone allegedly stole an HP Notebook, 15.6” laptop, worth $279 from the victim. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Punxsutawney at 814-938-0510.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime between April 28 and May 5 at a Hatten Road residence in Pine Creek Township. During the incident, someone allegedly extensively vandalized a white Hyundai Sonata. State police say the passenger car had a shattered rear windshield, front windshield and side mirrors and flattened tires. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Punxsutawney at 814-938-0510.
- Police are investigating a possible theft that occurred at a local business on Leonard Street. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a lost or stolen plate.
- Police received a report about a possible domestic dispute in the area of Dorey Street Extension. It was listed as unfounded by police.
- Police received a report about a 911 hang-up call on River Road in the area of the Clearfield County Career & Technology Center.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft by unlawful taking and receiving stolen property. It remains under investigation at this time with charges pending.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communication at the Lawrence Park Village.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a person on Garmen Lane.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred on George Road. Upon arrival, police made contact with those responsible.
- Police received a report about a male who was lying on 21st Upon arrival, police located the male who was under the influence of alcohol and having psychological issues. He was subsequently transported to the hospital for treatment.
- Police were requested to contact a male regarding a dispute that occurred at DuBois Logistics. A male told police employees were refusing to sign a paper to indicate his load wasn’t properly sealed because he arrived late for a delivery due to a truck mechanical failure. Police informed him they couldn’t make the employees sign his paperwork, and he should contact his employer.
- Police were dispatched to assist emergency personnel with a fall patient at St. Michaels Terrace. Upon arrival, police made entry and found a female on the floor. They helped her up and into her seat on a mobile chair. Emergency personnel arrived and checked to see if the female would need any further assistance.
- Police received a report about a juvenile who was walking on the wall of the bridge near the intersection of New and DuBois streets. Upon arrival, police were unable to locate the juvenile.
- Police were dispatched to a report of an alarm at Kurt Johnson Auto. Upon arrival, police observed an open garage door and a male was cleaning a vehicle. Police spoke to the male and found he was an employee, and he stated it was an accidental alarm.