State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Sunday or Monday on North Hill Street in Coalport Borough. During the incident, two boys allegedly fired several shots from a BB gun into the rear window of the victim’s vehicle, breaking the glass.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime between May 6 and Monday on Walltown Road in Grampian Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the Grampian Fire Station by breaking the padlock to the front door and damaged certain items. Then, they fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred Sunday on Boot Jack Road in Ridgway Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the Royal Inn and removed money from a locked filing cabinet. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police located a male in a local park overnight. He was warned about the hours and advised to obey them.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a male who was observed lying on the Clearfield Riverwalk. Police found the male to be OK.
- Police have received several reports from East End residents about their trampolines being damaged with a sharp object beyond repair. Police would like to ask residents to report any suspicious activity in the area.
- Police responded to East Locust Street for a juvenile male who had run away from his residence. While at the residence, police said the male returned.
- Police assisted the Clearfield Fire Department with a reported fire at the Clearfield County Courthouse Annex.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle in the area of Evans Road. Upon arrival, police allegedly located drugs and other paraphernalia inside the vehicle, and a male admitted they belonged to him. Charges are to be filed as a result.
- Police received a report about an open door in the area of Electric Avenue. However, police were cancelled while en route to the scene.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief at the Edgewood Apartments. A female will be cited for the incident.
- Clearfield Borough police and fire department were assisted with a structure fire at the Clearfield County Courthouse Annex.
- Police received a report about an alleged drug violation at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. It is still pending investigation.
- Police received a report about an abandoned vehicle at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle in the area of the Clearfield-Shawville Highway.
- Police assisted a motorist with a vehicle lockout at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.