CLEARFIELD – A presentation on current drug trends will be held at 7 p.m. April 26 at the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School auditorium.
The school is located at 2831 Washington Ave., Clearfield. Due to the content and purpose of the presentation, it is for adults only.
It will cover why substance abuse and addiction is everyone’s problem and who it affects: adults, parents, neighbors, friends and family.
The presentation will feature the:
- Clearfield-Jefferson Drug and Alcohol Commission;
- Clearfield County Coroner Mike Morris;
- Clearfield Emergency Medical Services;
- Clearfield County Probation Department;
- Local Law Enforcement; and
- Clearfield County District Attorney William A. Shaw Jr.
In addition to the current drug trends, attendees will learn about prevention and recovery efforts, impacts on families and communities, etc.
The presentation is being hosted by the Clearfield Area School District board of directors.
For more information, please contact the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School.