State police at Clearfield
- State police reported an incident of simple assault and harassment that occurred Monday on Reed Street in Brisbin Borough. During the incident, a 27-year-old Brisbin man, Raymond A. Lansberry, allegedly engaged in a verbal argument that escalated into a physical altercation. He was charged through the district court and lodged in county jail on $10,000 bail.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police reported an incident of DUI that occurred April 1 in the 200 block of Railroad Street in Rush Township. According to the report, a traffic stop was initiated for an equipment violation. The operator – a known 39-year-old Clearfield man – was subsequently arrested for DUI.
- State police reported an incident of identity theft that occurred between April 4 and April 10 on Brentwood Drive in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly used the victim’s personal information to obtain a credit card.
- State police reported an incident of harassment that occurred Tuesday on East Pine Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a Houtzdale male allegedly continued to contact the victim after being told to stop. State police filed a citation through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- State police reported an incident of burglary that occurred Tuesday on Rocky Lane in Horton Township. During the incident, someone allegedly gained entry and removed $268 from inside the residence. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about wires down, causing damage to a residence.
- Police received a report about an alleged drug violation at a local establishment.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a person in the area of Flegal Road. Upon arrival, police were unable to locate anyone.
- Police have initiated an investigation into an alleged fraudulent company, Masters Contracting. According to police, a person who is claiming to be an employee is purchasing goods and paying by company check. However, police said this company is passing fraudulent checks. Anyone who has been contacted by Masters Contracting is asked to contact DuBois City police at 814-765-1533.
- Police reported an incident of trespassing that occurred at DuBois Logistics on Beaver Drive. During the incident, a truck driver was allegedly refusing to leave or move his truck from the gate. When police arrived, it had already been moved.
- Police were dispatched to assist emergency personnel with a juvenile at Penn Highlands DuBois East. According to police, the juvenile wanted to harm herself, and officers waited for her arrival. However, police assistance wasn’t needed, and they cleared the scene.
- Police reported on a fight involving a couple on DuBois Street. According to police, the female left in her car prior to the arrival of officers. The male allegedly grabbed the female’s purse to try to keep her from leaving and she hit his face off the car door. Police found the male had a warrant through Domestic Relations, which had personnel arrive and take him into custody. Police made several attempts to contact the female with negative results.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred in the 600 block of Juniata Street. According to police, it was reported that there were people in a backyard causing excessive noise. Upon arrival, police made contact with two females, one of whom was intoxicated; the other was trying to get her inside the residence. Police asked the females to keep the noise down.