State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Tuesday on Route 53 in Cooper Township. During the incident, a known male actor allegedly threatened to harm the victim. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Monday or Tuesday on Ansonville Road in Jordan Township. During the incident, someone allegedly damaged the victim’s window by shooting it with a pellet gun. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- State police reported on a drug-related incident that occurred Saturday on Route 322/Salem Road in Brady Township. According to state police, a vehicle was stopped for a violation and an 18-year-old Reynoldsville woman was a passenger. She was allegedly found in possession of multiple items of drug paraphernalia. Charges are currently pending at this time.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of identity theft that occurred Monday on State Street in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly used the victim’s identity to file for an income tax return.
State police at Punxsutawney
- Police received a report about an incident of theft by unlawful taking that occurred sometime between March 18 and March 25 on Elk Run Avenue in Young Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole lawn furniture belonging to the victim, including a glass table, four chairs and a couch. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Punxsutawney at 814-938-0510.
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred March 30 on East Main Street in Big Run Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly removed items from the victim’s residence.
- Police were called about an assault weapon found outside a local business. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about wires being down along Flegal Road. Fire and road crew personnel responded to the scene and removed the wires from the roadway.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation that occurred on South Second Street. According to police, vehicles were going around a pre-school bus while its flashers were activated and its stop sign posted. Extra patrols will be provided in the area.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of indecent assault. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police stopped a vehicle that was observed drifting from side-to-side in its lane of travel. When police approached, they allegedly could smell a strong odor of alcohol from the 36-year-old female driver. She was subsequently arrested for suspected DUI.
- Police received a report about an alarm at Kohlhepps True Value. Upon arrival, police found everything to be OK, the alarm was reset and there wasn’t any response from the key holder. Police cleared the scene without incident.
- Police received a report about numerous people who were involved in an altercation in the 300 block of West Weber Avenue. When police arrived, it was found to be a neighbor dispute involving pushing and shoving over a parking issue. Police advised that they needed to be respectful and keep to themselves, and if officers returned, there would be citations issued.
- Police received a report about a noise complaint in the 100 block of West Washington Avenue. The caller told police their neighbor was playing loud music. When police arrived at the scene, they were unable to locate any loud music coming from surrounding apartments. Police spoke to other tenants who stated the music was turned down prior to their arrival.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident in the area of Rumbarger Avenue and Turtle Alley. While police were en route, they were advised the vehicle was on three wheels, smoking and grinding into the pavement. It was last seen turning onto Turtle Alley, just above Lane Street. Upon arrival, police observed markings in the pavement on Patterson Avenue, a drive axle and damage to the curb. Police said it appeared the markings were coming down hill, causing the vehicle to strike the curb. Police proceeded up Turtle Alley and observed a black Dodge Ram 1500 with severe front passenger’s side damage. Then, police observed the driver, later identified as Michael D. Corbin, who was attempting to get into his residence. He was allegedly under the influence and arrested for suspected DUI.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft from a motor vehicle. The caller told police that he thought his vehicle was locked, but when he returned, he noticed someone had rummaged through it, and multiple items were taken from inside. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.