State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred sometime Sunday or Monday on Oakhurst Lane in Graham Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took the victim’s trail camera from her property. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an indecent assault that occurred Sunday on Route 28 in Jefferson Court in Pine Creek Township. During the incident, a 74-year-old Fairmount City, Pa., man allegedly had indecent contact with a 72-year-old Brookville woman. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- State police received a report about an Act 64 violation that occurred April 19 in Reynoldsville Borough. During the incident, a known actor was allegedly found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia and a small amount of suspected marijuana.
- Police responded to a Park Avenue residence for an unwanted person. Upon arrival police found that a female had learned her boyfriend was cheating on her and wanted him removed from the residence.
- Police received a call about a dog that was running loose in the area of Capricorn Drive.
- Police responded to Shultz & Brown for a vehicle that illegally parked in its lot.
- Police received information about a hit-and-run accident that occurred on East Market Street. Further, a vehicle was parked when it appeared that a white vehicle struck its rear, causing minor damage.
- Police responded to the rear of Buck’s Pizza for a male who was allegedly causing a disturbance. The male was found to be highly intoxicated and arrested for public drunkenness, police said.
- Police stopped a vehicle for a traffic offense and after making contact with the driver, they allegedly found a small bag of marijuana.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of medication. Further, police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police stopped a vehicle for a traffic offense and allegedly found that the driver was under the influence. The driver was subsequently arrested for DUI.
- Police responded to the area of Penn Highlands Clearfield Hospital for a patient who was being seen and causing problems. The patient later left the hospital and had to be returned for further treatment, police said.
- Police reported two Curwensville students will be cited for disorderly conduct for separate incidents.
- Police responded to a civil, landlord/tenant issue at a State Street apartment.
- Police arrested a Curwensville man for allegedly driving under the influence Saturday.
- Police received a report about an outside patio table that was allegedly stolen from a campsite at the Moose.
- Police received a report about a fraud/scam while a person received a telephone call from a caller who claimed to be an IRS agent. Police would like to remind residents not to respond or provide payments in such instances.
- Police received a report about a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed through Irvin Park on Saturday.
- Police are continuing an investigation into a drug incident, which involved individuals who were apprehended for allegedly having illegal items in Irvin Park on Saturday.