- Police were dispatched to the rear of CVS Pharmacy for an alleged trespassing complaint. Police located a male who was in the rail yard trespassing. He was warned of the violation, police said.
- Police responded to a reported hit-and-run accident along West Third Avenue.
- Police assisted the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office with an attempted warrant service at a residence along Daisy Street.
- Police are investigating an alleged act of harassment.
- Police checked the area of Martin Street and Turnpike Avenue for a suspicious male. Police were unable to locate the male.
- Police responded to Dubois City and apprehended a male on a warrant. Dubois City police stopped the male who was transported to the county jail on the warrant.
- Police referred a complaint to animal control.
- Police responded to a business along Nichols Street for an alleged loitering complaint. Police arrived and advised the individuals to leave the area.
- Police arrested a female for allegedly shoplifting at a local business.
- Police checked on a vehicle alarm that was going off along River Road.
- Police were called to Williams Street for a male who was allegedly standing on the caller’s porch. Police searched the area but did not locate the male.
- Police unlocked a vehicle along Daisy Street when the owner locked the keys inside.
- Police responded to Margaretta Street for an alleged altercation. Police found that a male had allegedly attempted to enter several parked vehicles and was confronted by an owner.
- Police received a report about a child who was having emotional difficulties at the elementary school. Upon arrival police found the child was calm with services in place.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a woman and children who were sitting along the roadway. However, they were gone upon police arrival.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct.
- Police received a report about a juvenile who was allegedly being disorderly at the Lawrence Park Village.
- Police observed a suspicious vehicle while on patrol behind the former career building.
- On Wednesday someone allegedly spray painted vehicles at a business in the 600 block of East DuBois Avenue. The incident remains under investigation, police said.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle that was parked Wednesday at the Pulaski Club. Upon arrival police made contact with a male who was sleeping in a vehicle. Police identified the male as Dwight Woodyard, who was wanted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department. Woodyard, according to police, was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia for which charges are pending. Woodyard was transported to jail by deputies for the outstanding bench warrant.
- Police received a report about an activated alarm Wednesday at Farmer’s National Bank. Police made contact with the bank manager, and determined it was an accidental alarm.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment Wednesday that had occurred the previous night on South Avenue. The victim told police that a known female screamed at her vehicle while she was driving by. She also told police the female followed her in a vehicle across town. The incident remains under investigation, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of fraud on Wednesday. The caller told police that she’d received several calls from a male who was asking about her broken computer. The caller told police she doesn’t own a computer and felt it was a male to try to scam her of money.