State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft/criminal mischief occurred sometime May 10-11 at a PennDOT shed in Greenwood Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed two tail lights from a piece of highway maintenance equipment. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- The investigation is ongoing into an incident of aggravated assault that occurred Monday at the State Correctional Institution at Houtzdale in Woodward Township. During the incident, the victim advised an inmate that he was going to be moved from the Special Needs Unit to the general population. The inmate allegedly stated to the victim, “You people are trying to kill me” and then punched him in the face with a closed fist.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between May 13 and Sunday on Fawn Lane in Graham Township. During the incident, someone allegedly hooked up the victim’s trailer loader with a super stock racecar and fled the scene. The trailer is black in color and missing its right fender; the car is black in color with red on the bottom and No 38 in yellow on the sides. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of harassment occurred Saturday on South Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 43-year-old Osceola Mills man allegedly drove by the victim’s residence numerous times. Charges were filed through the district court, state police said.
- Police received a report about individuals who were allegedly being disorderly at the Tan Zone. Police conducted a warrant service on one of the individuals.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle at the Economy Inn.
- Police and emergency personnel were dispatched to a possible cardiac arrest at a local motel. Upon arrival police found a male had expired at the scene. Police and the Clearfield County Coroner’s Office will further investigate the matter; however, it was noted that there isn’t any suspected foul play at this time.
- On Monday police received a report from a DuBois female who alleged that she was attacked by a dog. The female told police that she was walking on Daly Street when a black and brown German Shepard attacked her. The female explained that the dog was on a leash but pulled away from the owner and bit her on the arm and leg. Police responded to the area but were unable to locate the dog or the owner.
- Police received a report from male who alleged he was being harassed on Monday. The male told police that while he was walking in the area of North Franklin Street, a known male who was riding a bicycle started to follow him. He told police that the male yelled at him and stated that he was going to “beat him up and kill him.” The investigation continues and charges are pending at this time, police said.