State police at DuBois
- An accident occurred April 1 on the Greenville Pike in Bloom Township. Vaughn E. Metz of Clearfield lost control of his vehicle while negotiating a curve in the roadway and struck a tree along the roadside. Upon impact Metz and his passenger exited the vehicle; Metz was treated for minor injuries. His was passenger was taken to UPMC Altoona for treatment. The Metz vehicle was towed from the scene. State police were assisted by the Brady Township and Curwensville fire companies.
State police at Philipsburg
- The victim has a Protection from Abuse order against a 34-year-old Virginia man, which prohibits him from contact with her. On March 23 he allegedly sent the victim a friend request on Facebook, a violation of the order.
- An incident of DUI occurred on Smith Road March 21 in Halfmoon Township. During the incident, a known 21-year-old man allegedly failed to stop at a properly posted stop sign. When stopped by state police, he was arrested for DUI.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between Friday and Monday on Ernestville Road in Rush Township. During the incident, someone allegedly broke two windows at a residence with a blunt object. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred in the 1800 block of Daisy Street.
- Police received a report about two missing dogs – a Golden Retriever and an Irish Setter. Both dogs have blue harnesses and licenses and are missing from Grice Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged burglary. The incident remains under investigation at this time, police said.
- Police would like to advise property owners to place garbage at curbside for pick up on the evening before in the area of Windy Hill. People have been placing garbage at their curbside several days early, and animals are scattering it. Any property owner found in violation will be cited for scattering rubbish.
- Police would like to remind property owners to sweep the anti-skid from their sidewalks onto the roadway if they are adjacent to the curb. This, police said, will not be permitted after the completion of street sweeping.
- Police received a report about an accidental alarm at a business on Bailor Drive.