CLEARFIELD – CNB Bank would like to invite eligible students to enhance their business education by participating in its annual scholarship contest.
One winner from each eligible school will receive a $500 scholarship to be used for continuing business education.
High School graduating seniors who have intentions to further their education at a college or university and seeking a business-related degree are eligible. A student must attend a high school in the CNB Bank market area. Dependents of directors or officers of CNB Bank are not eligible to apply.
Your town is burying a time capsule that is to be opened in 50 years. What three items would you choose to be buried and for what reasons?
- A minimum of 300 words
- Typed and double-spaced
- Participant name and/or family names should not appear on the essay
Along with the essay, applicants should provide:
- A brief summary of participation in community and school activities.
- One letter of recommendation from a present or past educator.
- One non-family reference who can provide personal insight into the applicant.
Ways to Submit
- Complete the following applicant form and turn into your high school’s guidance office along with essay and letter of recommendation by April 1.
- Or complete the online applicant form and upload your essay and letter of recommendation by 11:59 p.m. April 5.
Essays will be judged on originality and how well ideas are expressed. Contributions to both school and community will be considered, as well as educator recommendation and personal reference checks.
Applicant form, essay and letter of recommendation must be received by 11:59 p.m. April 5. Winners will be announced on April 17.
For more information, please contact Amy Potter by calling 814-290-5714 or e-mail APotter@BankCNB.com.