- Lawrence Township police were assisted with an alleged domestic dispute. Further, a male fled prior to police arrival at the scene. He was located on foot a short distance away and detained until the arrival of township police.
- Police responded to Ogden Avenue for a suspicious person who was allegedly asking for money. Upon arrival police were unable to locate anyone in the area.
- Police received a report about a backpack that was removed from Lower Witmer Park.
- Police responded to a Fifth Street residence for a trespassing complaint. However, when police arrived, there wasn’t anyone located inside the residence.
- Police received a report about an alleged assault that occurred along Witmer Street. The incident, police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about someone who was allegedly intoxicated and standing on the train tracks along Williams Street. Upon arrival police searched the area with negative results.
- Police responded to the area of the hospital for a disturbance over child custody. The incident, police said, was handled at the scene.
- Police received a report about an alleged trespassing incident that occurred on Legion Road.
- Police received a report about a property dispute in Glen Richey.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle on South Second Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute at the Economy Inn. Further police warned if they returned, both parties would be arrested for their actions.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity on Rails to Trails.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct at the Economy Inn. Charges, police said, are currently pending against two individuals who were involved with the incident.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute at Edgewood. Further, a male fled the scene prior to police being contacted about the incident.
- On Monday, a 33-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported being harassed by her 34-year-old ex-husband. She reported that he had been sending rude text messages. Also, she reported that he entered the garage of her home, breaking several items. The incident, police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- A 22-year-old Dubois man was seen by K-Mart employees attempting to take a Wii game without paying for it on Monday. When confronted by employees, the man fled the scene. Police said that the man is known by employees and charges are currently pending at this time.
- On Tuesday, a 57-year-old Treasure Lake man reported that a 50-year-old Clarion woman whom he met on a dating Web site was continually contacting him and showed up at his home uninvited on this date. Police spoke to both parties and handled the situation without incident.
- A 22-year-old DuBois man reported that while traveling on Coral Reef Road in Treasure Lake on Tuesday, a deer ran in front of his vehicle. This, he said, caused him to swerve and while attempting to re-gain control, he traveled across the roadway and his vehicle struck a sign. The vehicle, police said, was driven from the scene; no injuries were reported.
- A false alarm occurred Tuesday at Burger King.