State police at DuBois
- No injuries were reported after an accident Wednesday on Rattlesnake Road in Snyder Township. Joseph Morrison, 20, of Brockport was traveling east in the right-hand lane when he fell asleep. His vehicle traveled across the roadway, off of the north berm and end-long up the guiderail before overturning. It traveled 45 feet and sheared off a traffic sign before going another 30 feet and coming to a rest on its wheels. Morrison was cited for the accident.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between Aug. 29 and Monday on Marvin Street in Halfmoon Township. During the incident, someone allegedly sprayed grass/weed killer on an area of the victim’s front yard, causing an undetermined amount of damage. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred Aug. 31 on North Second Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a Philipsburg man was allegedly observed urinating in the view of numerous people. The man was cited for the incident, state police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged neighbor dispute over property on North Fifth Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute between a father and son on East Locust Street. The incident, police said, was handled at the scene without incident.
- Police received a report about a 12-year-old girl who was missing; she was located in Curwensville and returned home. Police were assisted by Curwensville Borough police.
- Police removed a small group of juveniles from the Lower Witmer Park. The juveniles were allegedly causing a disturbance, said police.
- Police responded to North Third Street where a motorist had backed into a vehicle, causing damage.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft from a motor vehicle.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity, as a female who was driving a white Jeep was allegedly following a school bus and taking pictures of it.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident that occurred at the truck stop.
- Police received an animal call while a dead cat was found lying on the sidewalk. The township road crew assisted police with the removal of the cat from the sidewalk.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment and disorderly conduct at the Edgewood Apartments.
- Police were requested for public assistance at the Edgewood Apartments.
- Police were contacted about information for an incident involving the alleged theft of medication.
- Police received a report about an alarm at the New Spirit Halloween Store.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation on Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident at a local establishment on Route 879.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of child endangerment, assault and abuse.
- Police received a report about someone who was allegedly prowling around the Economy Inn. Upon arrival police searched the area but couldn’t locate anyone.