- Police performed a traffic detail in the St. Francis School Zone with assistance from the state police at Clearfield. Further, 12 motorists were stopped for speeding and issued citations.
- Police assisted juvenile probation with an unruly juvenile at their office.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with locating a driver after they received a complaint about an incident of reckless driving.
- Police responded to an alarm at a local business.
- Police responded to a verbal domestic dispute on Margaretta Street.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a Willow Drive resident. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on Lowe’s Drive.
- Police received a report about a minor accident on Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of retail theft at a local business.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on Supercenter Drive.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment.
- Police received a report about a bicycle that was found at a local business in Hyde.
- Police received a report about a parking complaint that occurred on Crescent Drive.
- Police would like to remind residents that they’re not permitted to park along George Road to pick up students from the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School. All violators will be issued a ticket; repeated violators will have their vehicles towed.
- Police received a report about an alleged phone scam. Further, police would like to remind residents not to provide any personal information to anyone without verification.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident on Log Cabin Road. Three people were transported to Clearfield Penn Highlands and two people refused treatment at the scene. The accident, police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a lost wallet from a resident at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop.
- Police received a report about an alleged prowler in the Hyde area. Upon arrival police couldn’t locate anyone.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of a laptop computer.