State police at Philipsburg
- On Monday, a 21-year-old Philipsburg man reported to state police that he lost a firearm at the intersection of Irwin Drive and Clover Street in Decatur Township. It was later located and turned over to the Decatur Township police.
- An incident of harassment occurred Wednesday at a State Street residence in Rush Township. During the incident, a 13-year-old Wallaceton boy allegedly directed threats of physical harm toward the victim. Charges have been filed through the district court.
- On Wednesday, a brown wallet was turned into the state police who found a state photo identification card inside it, which belonged to Malcolm Hummel III. He can claim the wallet by contacting the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- Police have initiated an investigation into an alleged assault that occurred in the area of South Side. The alleged incident, police said, involved a taser.
- Police reported that a BMX bicycle was recovered in the area of Bailey Road.
- Police located a suspicious male who was traveling door-to-door in the Irvin Hill area. However, police found the male possessed a permit.
- Curwensville Animal Control assisted with an incident involving a dog on Filbert Street. The dog had been struck by a vehicle.