- Police received a report about an alleged child abuse incident. The incident, however, was referred to Clearfield Borough police.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft that occurred on Park Avenue.
- Police received a report that was deemed civil in nature.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of access device fraud.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a local business on Airport Road. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a local church on Riverview Road. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police assisted with a vehicle lockout at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Police received a report about a dog allegedly being locked in a vehicle at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred on Clarendon Avenue.
- Police assisted with a two-vehicle accident in the area of Front and East Market streets in Clearfield Borough.
- Someone allegedly vandalized a George Street residence with spray paint.
- Someone allegedly placed garbage at the Walnut Street dump site without authorization.
- Someone allegedly stole several hundreds of dollars in cash during an alleged burglary at a State Street residence.
- Someone allegedly stole a game console and accessories from a South Street residence.
- Police allegedly found a suspect in possession of drugs and paraphernalia on Sunday.
- Police received a report about someone allegedly stealing a wallet and cash from a vehicle in the area of State Street. The owner found the wallet after someone allegedly removed cash. Police would like to remind residents to keep their vehicles locked to prevent becoming a victim of theft.
- Police have initiated an investigation into an alleged burglary incident that occurred at the Keystone Market on Filbert Street on Monday. Anyone with information is asked to contact Curwensville Borough police.
- Police responded to a mental health emergency Monday at a Filbert Street residence. The individual was transported to the hospital for an evaluation.