Los Angeles, CA, United States (4E) – Several months after its publication, Lindsay Lohan has spoken out for the first time about James Franco’s short story “Bungalow 89″, and tells more about her alleged sex list.
In a recent interview with the Daily Mail, Lohan, who claimed she didn’t read Franco’s story, said, “If someone wants to do that for their own reasons there’s nothing to say, I’m not in their head. [However] I would never do that.”
She also said, “‘I don’t think about it. When people say things about other people I don’t think it’s necessary, I’ve never talked about anyone else and I never will.”
Earlier this year, Franco, whose name appears on the alleged sex list, responded first by publicly denying having any sexual relations with Lohan, and then by publishing a short story in Vice Magazine titled “Bungalow 89,” which tells about a troubled fictional character named Lindsay.
Regarding the controversial list, which names 36 men including Franco, Adam Levine, Colin Farrell, Zac Efron, and the late Heath Ledger, the 28-year-old starlet said, “I was in AA and that’s a really personal thing and there are steps and processes that you go through. I don’t want to say too much because there is anonymity between people and mine was broken.”
She said the unfortunate incident, which happened in March this year, was “violating,” adding that someone had stolen it from her. “That’s something I would never do to anyone,” she added.
On going through the whole fiasco, the “Mean Girls” star said, “That’s one of the hardest steps, that’s something that is uncomfortable to have to say to anyone, let alone for it to be posted everywhere, so it’s not a joke, it wasn’t funny, it was cruel, it’s bad karma for whoever did it. It was sh***y.”
Meanwhile, Lohan is currently working on her newest comeback, her theatrical debut, starring in the West End revival of David Mamet’s satirical play “Speed the Plow,” which opens at the Playhouse Theatre on September 24.