State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of theft occurred Saturday at the intersection of East Mountain and Ardery Hollow roads in Worth Township. Further, a mail carrier delivered a box for the victim and placed it at a set of mailboxes. However, an unknown person allegedly removed the package prior to the victim obtaining her mail that day. It was noted by state police that the total value of the stolen merchandise was $157.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of theft from a motor vehicle occurred Wednesday at the Brockport Army & Navy Club in Horton Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a firearm from the victim’s vehicle while it was parked at the club. The incident, state police said, remains under investigation at this time. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft from a building on U.S. Route 322. The incident, police said, remains under investigation.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic assault that occurred between siblings in Glen Richey.
- Police received a report about a traffic hazard on Goshen Run Road.
- Police received a report about an automatic burglary alarm at a local business. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about an alleged trespass incident. However, the incident has been listed as unfounded, police said.
- Police received a report about recovered property.
- Police received a report about a vehicle that was being repossessed.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment involving a young juvenile female. Further, police located and assisted her with finding transportation home.
- Police received a report about a business alarm in the 1800 block of Daisy Street Extension.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred at a residence on Ross Drive. The incident, police said, was handled at the scene.