State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Tuesday in the American Legion parking lot in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly put a board with nails in front of the victim’s vehicle tire. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime Monday or Tuesday at Windy Hill Village in Rush Township. Further, the victim reported that a $50 Wal-Mart gift card went missing from her room. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of harassment occurred Tuesday in the 200 block of South Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, the accused and the victim allegedly engaged in a verbal argument. The accused also allegedly picked up a brick with the intent of throwing it at the victim. The incident, state police said, remains under investigation.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred Tuesday at the Philipsburg Medical Center parking lot in Rush Township. A vehicle was parked at the medical center when it was struck by another unknown vehicle. Afterward the operator of the suspect vehicle failed to leave contact information and fled the scene.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime Monday or Tuesday at the Ridgway Commons. During the incident, someone allegedly gained access through a window and removed numerous items. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief that occurred on Byers Street.
- Police assisted a stranded motorist along Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about a civil issue that occurred on the Clearfield – Curwensville Highway.
- On Monday, police received a report about a domestic disturbance between a man and his girlfriend in the first block of South Third Street. Further, police didn’t find any signs of recent physical injury, and there weren’t any arrests as a result of the incident.
- On Monday, police received a report about a woman who allegedly removed items from the shelf at Martins and attempted to leave without paying for them. Charges will be filed against the woman, police said.
- Someone allegedly used a rock to scratch a 2004 Saturn Vue on Monday while it was parked on Hope Street. The incident, police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about another domestic disturbance between a man and his girlfriend on Monday in the first block of South Third Street. The couple, police said, had engaged in an argument; no charges were filed as a result.
- On Tuesday, police received a report about an alarm at Kurt Johnson Auto Sales on North Franklin Street. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- On Tuesday, police received a report about a three-vehicle accident on Liberty Boulevard. Further, a black Mercury Milan slammed into the back of a gray Pontiac Grand Am, which was subsequently forced into a Chevrolet pick-up truck. No injuries were reported; however, two vehicles were towed from the scene.
- On Monday, a South Eighth Street resident reported finding a golden retriever wandering in the neighborhood. Police picked up the dog and located its owner.
- On Tuesday, a 73-year-old New Castle man missed a turn on the Rich Highway. He stopped and then backed up, hitting a vehicle driven by a 45-year-old Virginia man. No injuries were reported and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police responded to McDonalds on Tuesday for a man who was threatening to harm himself. Upon arrival police talked to the 23-year-old Oil City man who agreed to be transported for an evaluation.