State police at DuBois
- An incident of harassment occurred Aug. 4 on Smithtown Road in Washington Township. During the incident, a known male allegedly touched the victim.
- An incident of simple assault and harassment occurred Aug. 3 on Stevenson Hill Road in Washington Township. During the incident, two females allegedly assaulted the victim at a party.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of theft was reported Friday on Mill Street in Rush Township. During the incident, a Karthaus woman allegedly started stealing money from the victim sometime in April. Over a four-month period, the woman allegedly stole $4,376 from the victim. The incident, state police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of theft occurred Friday on Houtz Lane in Halfmoon Township. Further, the victim expected a package from Amazon and the U.S. Postal Service claimed it was delivered to her mailbox at her residence. However, the victim told state police she never received the package in her mailbox. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between Aug. 6 and Saturday on an all-terrain vehicle trail across from the Medix Run Hotel in Benezette Township. During the incident, someone allegedly tore down a gate belonging to the victim; the gate was across the ATV trail. Damage is estimated at $200, state police said. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police reported that a cellular phone was located at Sheetz.
- Police received a report about an alleged disturbance between two neighbors on South Second Street. Further, police handled the situation at the scene.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred at a residence on Williams Street. Upon arrival police made contact with the individual who agreed to turn their music down.
- Police recovered a bicycle after it was found abandoned along East Locust Street.
- Police received a report about children who were allegedly trespassing on a Daisy Street property. Upon arrival police couldn’t locate anyone around the residence.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle along Cemetery Road.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident on Park Avenue Extension. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police initiated an investigation into multiple reports about mailbox thefts in the Mount Joy area.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred in the Hyde area.
- Police received a report about a custody dispute.
- While on patrol, police observed a suspicious vehicle on PennDOT Drive. Further, police advised the occupants to leave the area.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a business on Turnpike Avenue. However, police were cancelled while en route to the scene.
- Police received a report about an alleged stalking incident on state Route 879 and Interstate 80. The incident, police said, was listed as unfounded.
- On Friday, police investigated the alleged theft of items from a tent in the 200 block of South Church Street.
- Police received a report about a couple allegedly engaging in an argument in the Giant Eagle parking lot on Friday. Their argument, police said, was over the care of their child. Police arrested a male who was involved in the incident for harassment after he allegedly ripped his girlfriend’s shirt.
- Police received a report Friday about the alleged theft of a laptop from an apartment in the 300 block of West Long Avenue. The incident, police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- On Saturday, police received a report about an alarm at Subway on South Brady Street. Upon arrival police found an employee had accidentally activated the alarm.
- On Sunday, police received a report about a man who allegedly grabbed another man and wanted to fight at the City Park. Police noted there wasn’t any further physical altercation as the victim refused to fight. The man was arrested for harassment.
- A DuBois man was arrested for DUI on Sunday after he allegedly traveled through several yards and caused property damage in the Coke Hill neighborhood. No injuries were reported as a result of the incident, police said.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of a chainsaw from a residence in the 100 block of North Church Street on Sunday. The incident, police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- On Sunday, a 20-year-old DuBois man was arrested for underage drinking when he was found consuming alcohol in the City Park.