State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of simple assault occurred Friday in the 100 block of Catty Nine Trail in Huston Township. During the incident, the accused and the victim allegedly engaged in a verbal argument that turned physical. The accused also allegedly started to choke the victim. The incident, state police said, remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Monday on East Spruce Street between Second and Third streets in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly used a brick to smash out the windshield of an unattended vehicle. A witness, state police said, observed the suspect, as they fled on foot on North Third Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft by unlawful taking that occurred at a local business.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment.
- Police received a report about a recovered firearm.
- Police received a report about an electrical hazard at the Clearfield Mall.
- Police said no injuries occurred as a result of a non-reportable accident at the Hyde light.
- Police received a report about an unwanted person at a Lewis Road residence in the Glen Richey area. The male, police said, left the scene, and charges will not be filed as a result.
- Police received a report about a bad check. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident at Wal-Mart. No injuries were reported.
- Police received a noise complaint on Hall Street.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on Haney Street. However, police couldn’t locate the vehicle.