State police at DuBois
- An incident of DUI occurred Monday on Westville Road in Washington Township. Further, a 49-year-old Brockway man was stopped for a traffic violation and found to be under the influence of alcohol. He was subsequently arrested for DUI and other charges, which are pending blood test results.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime Thursday or Friday in the Chapman Trailer Court in Brady Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a Pennsylvania registration plate from a utility trailer. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at DuBois at 814-371-4652.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of DUI/Act 64 violation occurred Sunday on South Kersey Road in Fox Township. Further, a 52-year-old Kersey man was stopped for numerous traffic violations and found to be in possession of and under the influence of a controlled substance. Charges are currently pending laboratory test results.
- Police received a report about a vehicle stuck on the railroad tracks on Williams Street. Towing services assisted police at the scene.
- Police responded to East Cherry Street after receiving a report about an all-terrain vehicle on the roadway. Police searched the area and were unable to locate the ATV.
- Police were notified about dogs in the Clearfield Driving Park that were not attached to a leash. Police would like to remind residents that dogs are to be on a leash.
- Police responded to Leavy Avenue after receiving a report about a dog running loose. The dog, police said, was returned to its owner.
- Police responded to a minor accident on Turnpike Avenue. Further, the operator of a vehicle was backing out of a parking space when they struck another vehicle. No injuries were reported and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police responded to a vehicle lockout on Doctors Drive. Further, police gained entry into the vehicle for the owner who had locked their keys inside it.
- Police received an animal call from a Glen Richey resident. The incident, police said, was referred to animal control.
- Police received a report about a single-vehicle accident that occurred on Lick Run Hill. The vehicle, police said, was towed from the scene.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of retail theft that occurred on Supercenter Drive.
- Police received several reports that were deemed to be civil in nature. The residents, police said, were referred to the magistrate’s office.
- Police received a report about a missing female in the Dorey Street Extension area.