State police at Clearfield
- An incident of underage drinking was handled Tuesday in the parking lot of the Karthaus Fire Company. Further, a 19-year-old Clarence woman allegedly consumed alcohol and got lost. She exited the Susquehanna River and started on foot after being on a canoe trip. State police were assisted by Karthaus and Morris-Cooper fire personnel in locating the woman. At this time, it was determined she’d been consuming alcohol, which had endangered her well-being. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police received a noise complaint at a residence along South Second Street. The actors, police said, were cited for the incident.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute between a grandmother and granddaughter in the area of Park Avenue and South Third Street. The incident was handled at the scene.
- Police received a report about a possible rabid animal on River Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged assault along Williams Street. Further, a male was allegedly attacked by two other males; the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police arrested a male for disorderly conduct at a local community event.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications. The actor was warned about his actions and that if issues persisted, charges would be filed.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a female who was wanted by the state police at Clearfield.
- Police received a report about a vehicle accident, which allegedly involved an intoxicated female.
- Police recovered drug paraphernalia from a wanted male.
- Police received a parking complaint along West First Avenue and Patterson Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment.
- Police received a report about an alleged intoxicated male on West Pine Street. The male was intoxicated and had active warrants for his arrest; he was transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a complaint about a garbage can that was struck along South Fifth Street.
- Police received a report about alleged credit card fraud. The incident remains under investigation at this time, police said.
- Police received a report about a civil issue and referred the person to the magistrate’s office.
- Police received a report about a disoriented female at a business along the 1800 block of Daisy Street. Upon arrival police assisted the female.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief on Turnpike Avenue Extension. Further, someone allegedly threw eggs at a passing vehicle.
- Police received a report about an alleged burglary at an Elizabeth Street residence on Sunday. Further, someone had allegedly entered the residence; however, there wasn’t anything found to be missing. The residence, police said, is vacant.
- Police received a report about an accident Monday on Bailey Road. Further, the operator told police there was a mechanical failure, which caused their vehicle to hit a stone wall. No injuries were reported.
- Police removed a four-foot snake from a Ridge Avenue residence on Saturday.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct at the Locust Street Apartments on Saturday. Further, a person was allegedly blowing a car horn and making excessive noise. However, police were unable to locate the person.
- Police reported that two males were found in possession of drugs and paraphernalia in the area of State Street on Sunday.