HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) has announced his veterans outreach and satellite office hours for the month of July.
Veterans will be able to meet one-on-one with Brian Morris from the American Legion’s Erie office on July 1, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in Gabler’s DuBois office, located in Suite 10 of the DuBois Area Plaza, 1221 E. DuBois Ave., DuBois.
Gabler has also scheduled satellite office hours for the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 1, Brady Township Fire Hall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, July 10, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Thursday, July 10, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 15, Huston Township Building, 11837 Bennetts Valley Hwy., Suite 1, Penfield, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 15, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, July 24, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services offered include assistance with many state-related functions such as birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, and Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms for tax year 2013. Gabler maintains his full-time district offices Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., at the DuBois Area Plaza location, as well from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at 53 S. St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys.