State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft occurred Wednesday on Market Street in Beccaria Township. Further, 84 Clotiapine pills were stolen during the incident.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of public drunkenness occurred Wednesday on West Presqueisle Street near Lee Industry in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, state police learned about a male who was passed out and located him highly intoxicated. He was cited for public drunkenness and later released.
- A stolen motor vehicle was involved in an accident over the weekend in Rush Township. Further, the victim told state police his Mazda pick-up truck was parked at the Cold Stream Park on Saturday during the late evening hours. He left his truck parked there while he went to State College with another person. When he returned on Sunday, his truck was gone. Late Sunday afternoon, state police received a report about the truck down over an embankment on Casanova Road; it was midway between Casanova and the Black Moshannon Park. Upon arrival to the scene, state police were unable to locate anyone in the area. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a 9-1-1 hang-up call on Merrill Street.
- Police received a report about two buildings downtown that were allegedly damaged when they were spray painted with the letters “MWS.”
- Police investigated a two-vehicle accident on South Third Street. Further, the operator of a construction vehicle was traveling north on South Third Street when the tailgate swung open, striking a legally parked car and causing minor damage.
- Police received a report about a bicycle that was allegedly stolen from a residence along Williams Street.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along East Pine Street.
- Police responded to Sheetz to assist individuals with a disabled vehicle. As a result, two Clearfield men were arrested for outstanding warrants from the Lawrence Township police.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of medication from a vehicle while it was parked in the 300 block of Clearfield Street.
- Police arrested Dillyn Shirey, 18, of Clearfield for allegedly conspiring to commit a theft of a motor vehicle and corruption of minors. Shirey and two juveniles allegedly stole a vehicle that was parked on Nichols Street on June 17. Shirey was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland and his bail was set at $25,000. Shirey is incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police checked the welfare of a male on Park Avenue. The male, police said, was found to OK and did not need any assistance.
- Police received a report about an alleged verbal domestic dispute in the 500 block of Bigler Avenue.
- Police received a report about a juvenile who was allegedly thrown out of his friend’s residence at night. Police spoke with the juvenile and his mother who wanted the incident documented.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with handling a domestic dispute along Parker Road.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on Reed Street.
- Police have initiated an investigation into a two-vehicle accident that occurred on Elm Street. Further, a school bus struck a parked vehicle.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute on North West Fourth Street. Further, a mother and daughter were allegedly engaged in an argument, and the mother feared being assaulted.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a business on Race Street. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about an alleged suspicious male on state Route 879. However, police could not locate the male.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute along the Glen Richey Highway.
- Police received a report about an alleged suspicious person on Faulkner Street. The person allegedly took photographs of a residence, stating they were a representative from an appraisal company and performing work for a local bank.
- Police checked the welfare of an individual on Riverview Road. The individual, police said, was found to be OK.
- Police received a report about a gas drive-off at Sapp Bros. Further, police made contact with the person who had forgotten to pay and returned to do so.
- Police received a report about an alleged trespass incident involving unknown persons parking on private property.
- Police checked the welfare of a male experiencing a medical emergency at the Hyde Uni-Mart. Clearfield Emergency Medical Services assisted police and transported the male to the hospital.
- Police received a report about an alleged trespass incident at a vacant residence on Meadow Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged property dispute that was deemed to be civil in nature.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of identity theft. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an alleged marital property issue that was deemed to be civil in nature.
- Police received a report about a driver’s license that was found at a local bank. Further, police contacted the owner of the driver’s license.
- Police received a noise complaint on Wednesday at the Curwensville Commons. Upon arrival police determined it was someone talking loudly.
- Police received a report about an accident Wednesday on Bloomington Avenue. Upon investigation police found it had occurred in Pike Township and the operators of the vehicles fled the scene.
- On Monday, someone allegedly stole clothes and prescription medications from a residence in the 400 block of West Spruce Street. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- On Monday, two men were allegedly involved in a theft incident at the Family Dollar on North Main Street. One male, police said, was caught by a store employee and fled the scene. Police searched the area but were unable to locate the men; the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A known male allegedly stole a hard drive Monday from a residence in the 500 block of South Avenue. He is also allegedly harassing a 17-year-old girl. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- A residential alarm activated Tuesday at a residence in the 500 block of Wood Street. Further, police made contact with the homeowner and found it to be an accidental alarm.
- On Tuesday, a 2-year-old child was allegedly found alone in a parking lot by a passerby. Upon police arrival, the child’s step-grandfather arrived. The child, police said, was permitted to go home with their grandfather and grandmother. Children & Youth Services were contacted to investigate the incident.
- A domestic disturbance occurred Tuesday in the 700 block of South Main Street. Further, a couple engaged in an argument and police handled the incident without making any arrests.