State police at Clearfield
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Tuesday along Deer Creek Road in Morris Township. Bryan E. Wooster, 67, (hometown not given) was traveling south. At the same time, Misty A. Knapik, 19, of Olanta failed to observe the Wooster vehicle and pulled out of a private driveway. The Wooster vehicle subsequently struck the Knapik vehicle. State police were assisted by the Morrisdale Volunteer Fire Department and Fire Police and towing services. Knapik was cited for the accident.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Monday along Deer Creek Road in Morris Township. During the incident, someone allegedly poured antifreeze and dirt into two Caterpillar bulldozers. Damage, state police said, is estimated at $60,000; the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- The investigation is continuing with charges pending after an incident of selling/furnishing alcohol to minors that occurred May 23 in a wooded area behind Oak Grove Road in Morris Township. Further, a 16-year-old Philipsburg girl and a 23-year-old Clearfield man allegedly agreed to go to a party together with several other teen girls. The man also allegedly provided beer to the girl at the party.
- An incident of theft occurred on Centre Hill Road Tuesday in Graham Township. During the incident, a 30-year-old Frenchville man allegedly removed a PlayStation 4 and a cellular phone from the victim’s residence. The items, state police said, were valued at $600; the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between Sunday and Tuesday along the Lumber City Highway in Pike Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole two, 10-foot sections of steel gate that were blue in color and two H-form anchors to secure a gate to the ground. The incident remains under investigation at this time. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- An incident of harassment occurred Tuesday on Shugar Road in Snyder Township. During the incident, a 28-year-old Brockway woman and the victim allegedly engaged in a verbal argument, which escalated into a physical domestic dispute.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred June 12 at a North Fourth Street residence in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 21-year-old Philipsburg woman allegedly arrived at the victim’s residence and started pounding on the door. She was also allegedly shouting at the occupants of the residence. She had previously been cited for a similar incident and presented with a trespass notice. The woman was taken into custody and transported to the Centre County Jail on charges of criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and harassment.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Monday in the 500 block of East Spruce Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly put holes in the victim’s inflatable pool. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment.
- Police assisted a motorist in the area of Armor Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft by deception. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about property damage in the area of Flegal Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of retail theft at a business along Daisy Street Extension. Police have obtained video surveillance and have a suspect. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police conducted a traffic stop and found a passenger was wanted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office. Police transported the female to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report about an all-terrain vehicle being operated on the roadway along Guinea Hill and Morrison Road. However, police were unable to locate the ATV.
- Police received a report about an alleged trespassing incident at the Centre Elementary School. Upon arrival police found the individuals had left the area.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of unauthorized use/theft of a motorcycle. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of someone at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- On Monday, police received a report about an alleged disturbance and reckless driving incident in the area of Ridge Street and West Washington Avenue. Upon arrival police observed a male and a female engaged in an argument. Further, the male operator of the vehicle was driving recklessly and also didn’t have a valid driver’s license. He was cited for multiple traffic violations.
- On Monday, police received a report about a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian in the 400 block of West Long Avenue. The pedestrian, police said, didn’t observe a pick-up truck and walked into it as he entered the roadway. The pedestrian was evaluated by emergency personnel at the scene and didn’t sustain any injuries.
- On Monday, police received a report about an alleged incident of fraud that occurred in the 200 block of Hahne Court. The victim told police that a male called her, saying that something was wrong with her computer. He requested her IP address, which she didn’t provide to him. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an alleged disturbance that occurred Monday in the 400 block of Pifer Street. Further, police witnessed two males arguing; they also heard a third male telling them not to because of the police. Police attempted to make contact but one male fled the scene. Another male, police said, advised there had been an argument but everything was OK. No further action was taken by police.
- On Tuesday, police encountered a blue Dodge Caravan that was over the curb in the 600 block of East DuBois Avenue. The operator advised police she’d pulled out of Sheetz and dropped her food, which caused her to become distracted and drive up over the curb. Her vehicle sustained damage to its undercarriage and started leaking fluid; it was towed from the scene.
- On Tuesday, police received a report about an alleged assault in progress at the City Park. Upon arrival police found three juveniles had allegedly assaulted another male juvenile. The victim had minor injuries to his face and forehead from being punched and kicked in that area. Police have made contact with the suspects and filed charges for the incident.
- On Tuesday, police received a report about an alleged retail theft incident at a business on Hoover Avenue. The victim told police that a female had attempted to steal items. Police have identified the female and there will be charges filed against her.