State police at Clearfield
- An incident of domestic harassment occurred Thursday on Hickory Lane in Cooper Township. During the incident, two men allegedly engaged in a physical confrontation in which they pushed and grabbed each other. One man also allegedly struck the other in the face with his fist. Then, a woman allegedly struck the first man in the face twice with her fist. All three will be charged with harassment through the district court.
- An incident of harassment/public drunkenness occurred Thursday on Cartwright Lane in Bradford Township. During the incident, a 51-year-old Woodland man allegedly punched and spit on his renter. He allegedly exited his residence in a loud and disruptive manner. He was also allegedly intoxicated. The man was arrested for harassment and public drunkenness and lodged in the Clearfield County Jail.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between May 10 and Friday on Hanna Street in Woodward Township. During the incident, someone allegedly vandalized the victim’s car by slashing both rear tires and smashing the driver’s side front window. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident in the area of East Ninth Street and Woodland Road. Further, the operator of a vehicle attempted to turn onto East Ninth Street; however, it struck another vehicle at the stop sign. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
- Police received a report about a scam involving the Saturday Evening Post. The caller wanted credit card information for a subscription renewal.
- Police received a report about a minor accident on North Second Street.
- Police received an animal complaint that occurred along East Locust Street. The owner was located and took possession of a loose dog.
- Police assisted the operator of a tractor-trailer with turning around on Mount Joy Road.
- Police received a report about a retail theft incident on Supercenter Drive.
- Police checked the welfare of a male who was reportedly slumped over an all-terrain vehicle. Upon arrival police found the male was intoxicated and released him to a responsible party. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute in the area of Valley View Drive. One male was taken into custody and charged with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct.
- Police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct at the After Dark.
- Police received a report about a vehicle lockout at Sheetz.
- Police provided public assistance at McDonald’s.
- Police received a report about a tree that was down on the Clearfield – Shawville Highway. However, it was found to be within the state police’s jurisdiction.
- Police received a report about a 9-1-1 hang-up call in Hyde. Further, police determined everything was OK.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a local business along Turnpike Avenue. However, police were cancelled while en route to the scene.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident in the area of the Little League parking area on Thursday. One vehicle was towed from the scene; no injuries were reported.
- Police reported that people have continued to operate ATVs and off-the-road motorcycles in the borough. Further, police cited two people Thursday and will continue to provide extra patrols in areas.
- On Thursday, police received a report about bad checks, totaling more than $800. Police have identified the person who allegedly passed the checks.