State police at Clearfield
- An incident of harassment occurred Tuesday on Bungo Drive in Gulich Township. During the incident, three unknown people allegedly assaulted two victims after an argument. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of theft/forgery occurred sometime between May 8 and June 1 on Ridge Avenue Extension in Pike Township. During the incident, a known person allegedly forged several checks and cashed them at local banks. The amount of the checks, state police said, totaled approximately $16,000.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime June 5-7 on Douglas Road in Knox Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took a red Honda TRX250. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred June 4 in the area of Main and Union streets in Ramey Borough.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime between April 1 and Tuesday at a Hale Street residence in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s residence through a basement door. Once inside they allegedly removed an electrical panel and wiring, as well as copper piping from the basement. They also allegedly attempted to enter the first floor from the basement and damaged a wooden door. The total loss, state police said, is estimated at $2,100. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Tuesday along West Pine Street near Skills of Central PA in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly used a sharp object to scratch the right side doors of the victim’s 2014 Mitsubishi Sedan. Damage, state police said, is estimated at $500. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- Police received a report about a dog that was unattended in a vehicle. The vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- Police received a report about a male who was having a psychological or medical emergency. The male was transported to Clearfield Penn Highlands for an evaluation.
- Police received two reports about scams that have occurred in the area.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a fall patient along the Krebs Highway.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred on Montgomery Run Road. The incident was handled at the scene.
- Police received a report about a mountain bicycle that was stolen from the Skate Station. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact township police.
- Police received a report about a civil issue and referred the caller to the appropriate authorities.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity along Smith Street. Upon arrival police checked the area but didn’t locate any signs of suspicious activity.
- On Tuesday, police apprehended a juvenile in the area of the Curwensville Commons for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
- Following a foot pursuit early Wednesday, five juveniles will be cited for disorderly conduct. The juveniles, police said, were causing a traffic hazard in the area of State Street.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Monday in the 600 block of Liberty Boulevard. No injuries were reported; both vehicles were towed from the scene.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Monday on East Park Avenue. Further, a male parked his vehicle at Sheetz. However, its parking brake wasn’t properly set when he exited the vehicle to enter the store. His vehicle drifted into traffic and struck a truck on East Park Avenue. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
- On Tuesday, several children were removed from an abandoned residence on South Highland Street. Police received the complaint from a neighbor who was concerned about the safety of the children.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute Tuesday in the 600 block of West Washington Avenue. The dispute, police said, was over the misuse of pain medications. No arrests were made as a result of the incident.