State police at DuBois
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Monday on Bilger’s Rocks Road in Bloom Township. During the incident, someone applied graffiti in the form of “Class of 2015” to a large boulder with interior paint and then fled the scene.
- An incident of underage drinking occurred Monday on U.S. Route 322 at Route 950 in Reynoldsville Borough. State police conducted a traffic stop and found four juveniles had consumed alcohol. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of theft occurred May 28 along North Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a known individual allegedly removed credit cards, blank checks, a social security card, a CD player charger and $150 in U.S. Currency. The incident remains under investigation at this time; anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of theft occurred June 5 in the 200 block of North Fifth Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a known individual allegedly removed a cellular phone from the victim’s residence without permission. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
State police at Ridgway
- Moderate injuries were reported after a single-vehicle accident that occurred Monday on the Ridgway – Johnsonburg Road in Ridgway Township. Delores E. Alpaugh, 74, of Ridgway was traveling northbound when for unknown reasons her vehicle crossed the roadway and struck the guiderail on the left side. It then crossed back over the roadway and struck the guiderail on the right side before coming to a rest in the northbound lane. Alpaugh was wearing her seatbelt and sustained moderate injuries; her vehicle sustained disabling damage and was towed from the scene.
- Police received a report about a vehicle lockout at the JG Food Warehouse.
- Police received a report regarding a property dispute and advised the caller it was a civil issue.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred along Spruce Street.
- Police responded to Northwest Fourth Avenue for people throwing firecrackers at children on the sidewalk.
- Police have initiated an investigation into an incident of theft in which a purse was removed from the hospital.
- Police responded to Clearfield Penn Highlands for a mental health patient who was fleeing the premises. Upon police arrival, the male fled on foot but was apprehended a short distance away.
- Police have advised that a local female received a call from a male asking about a check. She told police that it was fraudulent and didn’t provide any information.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief involving a vehicle along Zimmermann Avenue. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a theft of lost property that occurred at the car wash along the Clearfield – Shawville Highway.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist at a local hotel.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity in the area of Race Street. However, the individuals were gone prior to police arrival.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute in the area of Putty Road. Charges of simple assault and harassment are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute on Clarendon Avenue. The incident remains under investigation at this time.