State police at Philipsburg
- An accident occurred Wednesday on Rattlesnake Pike in Union Township. Pamela L. Pritchard of Julian was traveling northbound when she was distracted by a farm vehicle, causing her vehicle to drift off the roadway. She then overcorrected and lost control of her vehicle, which slid across both lanes of travel through a lawn and struck a residence. Pritchard was wearing her seatbelt and sustained moderate injuries. Pritchard was cited for the accident.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred May 23 at Belding and Mull on the Port Matilda Highway in Rush Township. During the incident, an employee allegedly stole a Federal Ammunition can containing 420 rounds of bullets. When a manager noticed the ammunition can was missing, the suspect attempted to return it. During the investigation, state police found the suspect had also taken a rifle sling and a can of mace. The total stolen is estimated at $220.54; the incident remains under investigation at this time.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred May 26 at the Dam Inn on Glen Hazel Road in Jones Township. During the incident, a 28-year-old St. Marys man allegedly got into his vehicle and drove around the Dam Inn parking lot, striking several vehicles. Witnesses told state police the man was angry because he was asked to leave the bar. State police later located the man at his residence. Charges were filed through the district court.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between May 26 and Thursday on Beaver Drive in Ridgway Township. During the incident, someone cut two master locks off a shed and kicked in the front door of a camp. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about a fight at Kwik Fill on Race Street. Clearfield Borough police assisted at the scene.
- Police received a report about a business alarm on Plaza Drive. The alarm was unfounded, police said.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft from a motor vehicle at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments.
- Police received a report involving property at the Economy Inn. Further, police found it was civil in nature and advised the caller to speak with the magistrate.
- Police responded to Appalachian Drive to assist the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office with a warrant service. While doing so, police also found an illegal substance on a Coalport male who was wanted on numerous warrants. Police will charge two males with possession of an illegal substance.