State police at Clearfield
- An incident of burglary/theft occurred sometime April 28-29 on Troy Hill Road in Morris Township. During the incident, numerous diesel engine parts and hydraulic pumps were removed from the victim’s property. State police have charged Jonathan M. Harvey, 20, of the jail; Joseph W. Oswalt, 22, of Morrisdale and Kenneth L. Frantz, 54, of Philipsburg with burglary, criminal trespass, criminal conspiracy, theft and receiving stolen property through the district court.
State police at DuBois
- An incident of harassment occurred Monday on East Main Street in Sykesville Borough. During the incident, two women allegedly physically assaulted each other. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- A protection from abuse violation occurred Monday on U.S. Route 322 eastbound in Worth Township. Further, a 50-year-old Julian man was a passenger in a van that was stopped due to him littering out of the window. There was an active PFA order in effect that had been filed by the female operator, which prohibited contact. The man was arrested and transported to the Centre County Booking Center for arraignment on a contempt charge.
- An accident occurred Monday on Route 350 in Taylor Township. Further, the operator of a tri-axle dump truck lost control and struck a tree while driving through a work zone. The operator was transported to Altoona; the accident remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of theft occurred Sept. 10, 2013 in the first block of Red Pine Street in Halfmoon Township. During the incident, someone took an unknown make and model rototiller and pressure washer from the victim’s residence. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of theft occurred May 12 on North 12th Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone removed the victim’s bicycle from a residence. It was later recovered near the Weis Market. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of burglary occurred Monday on Chicken Hill Road in Fox Township. During the incident, someone removed two rings with an estimated value of $4,000 and then fled the scene. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about a retail theft incident at a local business. Charges are being filed as result of the incident.
- Police received a report about a dog that was loose along Polk Street. Upon arrival police searched the area with negative results.
- Police received a report about teenagers being loud on School Avenue. Upon arrival police found individuals working on a vehicle. They were also leaving as police arrived at the scene.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person on Williams Street. Police located a male sitting on a nearby curb using free WiFi in the area.
- Police received a report from a parent who believed her son had come home under the influence of a substance. He was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for treatment.
- Police unlocked a vehicle for the owner.
- Police received a report about an automatic alarm along Latimer Street.
- Police received a report about a fugitive from justice that is currently housed at the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police assisted several disabled motorists.
- Police received a report about a minor accident on South Second Street near McDonalds.
- Police received a report about a minor accident on Supercenter Drive.
- Police received a report that was civil in nature.
- Police received a report about the theft of a plant.
- Police received a report about a female who was begging for money on Supercenter Drive. Upon arrival police made contact with two individuals who left without issue.
- Police received a report about an unauthorized burning in the Hillsdale area. However, police were unable to locate any signs of a burning.
- Police assisted a motorist on U.S. Route 322.