State police at Clearfield
- An incident of harassment and disorderly conduct occurred Saturday in the Snappy’s Convenience Store parking lot in Houtzdale Borough. During the incident, a 22-year-old Madera man allegedly approached the victim at the gas pumps, struck him in the face and attempted to engage in a fight. The man was charged through the district court.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Tuesday on Juniata Avenue Extension in Woodward Township. Steve J. Finch, 46, of Brisbin was traveling north when a large tree limb detached and struck the top of his vehicle. Finch sustained minor injuries while his passenger, Lawrence F. Flango, 59, of Houtzdale sustained moderate injuries.
- An incident of theft occurred Monday on Heverly Boulevard in Beccaria Township. During the incident, someone stole the victim’s HP 17-inch, silver body laptop. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between May 14 and Tuesday at Windy Hill Village in Rush Township. During the incident, someone took $10 from a change purse that belonged to the victim. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of theft of a motor vehicle occurred sometime May 19-20 at the Paper City Transfer on Silver Creek Road in Ridgway Township. Further, a 2002 Peterbilt truck tractor was stolen and later recovered in Limestone, NY. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- The investigation is continuing into an accident that occurred Tuesday on Skyline Drive at its intersection with Chicken Hill Road in Fox Township. Justis Myers, 20, of Wilcox failed to negotiate a curve in the roadway and struck an embankment, which caused her Jeep to overturn. Myers was partially ejected and pinned under the roll cage of the Jeep. Witnesses reportedly lifted the Jeep and helped Myers get out from beneath it. Myers and a passenger, Taylor Harvey, 21, of Wilcox were transported to Elk Penn Highlands; Myers was later flown to Altoona. Harvey was treated and then released from the hospital. State police were assisted by the Fox Township Fire Department and Ambulance.
- Police received a report about a fight involving several females at Sheetz.
- Police received a report about a male moving grass onto the roadway on Elizabeth Street.
- Police received a report about an alarm at CVS Pharmacy. However, the alarm was unfounded, police said.
- Police assisted a motorist who was locked out of their vehicle.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a careless driving complaint in the East End area.
- Police received a report about a porch fire at a West Pine Street residence.
- Police received a report about items being moved in a garage on Merrill Street. However, the incident was unfounded, police said.
- Police received a report about a missing person who was later located in DuBois.
- Police received reports about two, different alarms at local businesses.
- Police received a report about a horse that was unsecured in the Glen Richey area. Further, police located the owner who secured the horse.
- Police received a report about a missing child from a local school. Further, police located the child and returned him to school.
- Police assisted two, different motorists.
- Police received a report about a civil property dispute over a vehicle.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute along Willow Drive.
- On Monday, a 30-year-old man was taken into custody at an Olive Avenue residence. He had warrants out for summary violations.
- On Monday, a 48-year-old woman was cited for disorderly conduct. She was allegedly yelling, swearing and being rude to a couple in the 100 block of East Long Avenue.
- On Tuesday, police received a report about a domestic disturbance in the 700 block of DuBois Street. During the incident, a woman arrived at her ex-boyfriend’s residence with their child. She wanted a place to stay. However, the couple engaged in an argument and she started to leave in her vehicle. Her ex-boyfriend who was allegedly intoxicated jumped in front of her, which caused her to strike him with the vehicle. He refused medical treatment. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Someone stole an iPad Tuesday from an apartment in the 300 block of South Brady Street. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- The investigation is continuing after a handgun was stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of East Long Avenue.
- On Tuesday, the operator of a Jeep struck a Toyota Yaris that was parked in the 800 block of West Weber Avenue. The operator of the Jeep then fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact DuBois City police.