State police at Clearfield
- Minor injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident Thursday on the Rockton Mountain Highway in Pine Township. Thomas S. Lafferty, 23, of State College was traveling eastbound when his vehicle crossed the centerline. It subsequently struck a vehicle operated by Richard C. Queen, 24, of Clearfield. Lafferty reported minor injuries as a result of the accident. Neither Queen nor his passenger, Jacqueline D. Super, 25, of Clearfield, reported injuries. Lafferty was cited for the accident.
- An incident of simple/assault harassment occurred Thursday at the Kylertown Truck Stop in Cooper Township. During the incident, a 34-year-old Parker woman allegedly swung a shovel and struck one victim. She then struck a second victim in the head with the shovel, causing injury. Charges will be filed against the woman.
State police at Philipsburg
- An accident occurred Thursday on Route 220 in Huston Township. Further, a male was traveling north when he lost control of his vehicle. It left his lane of travel and went into a creek. After that it overturned two times before coming to a rest on the creek bed. The investigation revealed that the male’s blood sugar was 26, and he was transported to the Mount Nittany Medical Center with minor injuries. The male was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the accident. The accident investigation is ongoing at this time.
- On Wednesday, a 22-year-old Philipsburg man and the victim engaged in an argument at a North Ninth Street residence in Philipsburg Borough. The argument, state police said, turned physical when he allegedly punched her in the head one time with a closed fist. The victim didn’t sustain any injuries, however. Upon state police arrival to the scene, the man fled the residence but was located and placed under arrest after a short pursuit. During the investigation, state police observed signs of drug activity and obtained consent to search the residence from the homeowner. Their search turned up multiple items of drug paraphernalia, which belonged to the man. Charges will be filed against the man as a result of the incident.
- Police have initiated an investigation into a theft that occurred at Hoyt Plumbing.
- Charges are currently pending after an alleged incident of theft by deception at the Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.
- Police received two traffic complaints but were unable to locate the vehicles in question.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person on Willow Drive. The person, police said, was found to be a door-to-door salesman.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred on Washington Avenue. The incident was handled at the scene.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with an incident.
- On Wednesday, police received a report about an alarm at Tractor Supply. The alarm, police said, was activated on accident.
- Someone shot out the rear window of a Honda with a pellet gun, while it was parked in the 500 block of Locust Street on Wednesday. The window, police said, shattered once the vehicle was moved; the incident remains under investigation.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Wednesday at the intersection of West DuBois Avenue and First Street. The accident involved a Dodge Durango and a Ford F350. One person was transported to the hospital for precautionary reasons. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
- Police investigated an attempted break-in on Wednesday that occurred at a residence in the 100 block of East Washington Avenue.
- On Thursday, police received a report about a domestic dispute in the 200 block of West Weber Avenue. The dispute, police said, was only verbal in nature, and no charges were filed as a result.