TYRONE – The Tyrone Hospital Foundation will hold its 13th annual golf tournament on Aug. 27 at the Sinking Valley Country Club.
The tournament is a best-ball, four-man scramble, with registration beginning at 8 a.m. and a shot-gun start at 9 a.m. This year’s tournament will benefit Tyrone Hospital’s capital campaign.
The Colonial Courtyard Tyrone is this year’s outing sponsor. Additional sponsorship and golfer opportunities are limited and are first-come, first-serve basis.
The following sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Corporate Sponsor: $ 1,500 includes signage at the course, fee for a team of four, pre-tournament publicity and distribution of company marketing materials at the event.
- Course Sponsor: $ 750 includes signage at the course and fee for a team of four.
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: $500 includes signage on the beverage cart.
- Tee/Green Sponsor: $250 includes signage on a tee.
- Four person team: $500 includes fee for a team of four to golf and lunch.
Tyrone Hospital’s capital campaign will fund an extensive hospital renovation project slated to begin in early 2015. As Tyrone Hospital celebrates its 60th anniversary, the renovation project is a critical step to ensure that Tyrone Hospital is equipped to serve the needs of our community for the next 60 years and beyond.
The project will improve the hospital’s energy efficiency, provide needed renovations to patient-care areas and most notably, will feature a new expanded and modernized Emergency Department, which will better position the hospital to respond to workplace injuries and to address emergent medical needs.
For registration forms or for more information contact Alex Brennsteiner at 814-682-1813 or via e-mail at email@example.com or Theresa Yanchetz at 814-684-6348 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.