State police at Clearfield
- A hit-and-run accident occurred Thursday at the traffic light of state Route 53 and U.S. Route 322 in Decatur Township. Randy P. Conklin, 57, of Sandy Ridge was traveling south on SR 53 and stopped at the intersection. The operator of another vehicle rear-ended his vehicle and then failed to stop at the scene. The suspect vehicle was described as a dark-colored Ford F-150. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Friday on Interstate 80 westbound at mile-marker 118 in Lawrence Township. Further, the operator of a Chevrolet Silverado was traveling in the left-hand lane when his trailer struck the front end of a tractor-trailer that was in the right-hand lane. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime Thursday or Friday on Glen Hope Boulevard in Beccaria Township. During the incident, someone drove a vehicle into the victim’s yard and caused ruts. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred on Dairy Lane. Further, the operator of a vehicle traveled by a bus with flashing red lights.
- Police received a report about the theft of copper wire from a residence on Franks Lane.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with contacting a Hyde resident.
- State police were assisted with attempting to locate a truck driver who had bypassed the state Department of Transportation enforcement.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a business on Industrial Park Road. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a business on SR 879. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about a lost male who had been fishing just off Blackburn Road. However, police were cancelled while en route as the male had been located.
- Police observed a suspicious vehicle on the Old Erie Pike.
- Police received a report about a traffic hazard on U.S. Route 322.
- Police received a report about a waterline break on South Second Street.
- On Wednesday, police received a report about a missing juvenile from the 200 block of Ridge Street. The juvenile had left their residence the prior evening and hadn’t been seen. While searching for the juvenile, police were advised they had returned home.
- On Wednesday, police received a report about a male who threatened people in the 600 block of Maple Avenue. Upon arrival the victim told police that a male patient had threatened to kill a doctor. Police investigated the incident and filed numerous charges against the male.
- On Thursday, police received a report about a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of South Brady Street and Long Avenue. Upon arrival police found the operator of a Chevrolet Impala had attempted to merge onto East Long Avenue from his parking spot. When he pulled out, he didn’t observe a Chevrolet Silverado that was traveling eastbound and struck it. No one was injured and both vehicles sustained moderate damage.