State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime between April 11 and April 16 at Northeast Geothermal in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone entered the building and removed two acetylene tanks and a gauge set.
- An incident of harassment occurred Tuesday on Fourth Street in Philipsburg Borough. Further, a 28-year-old Philipsburg man allegedly shoved/knocked the victim to the ground. The victim, state police said, didn’t sustain any injuries. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment. Further, a Clearfield woman told police she was being threatened by a Curwensville man.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on Elk Avenue.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on Bridge Street.
- Police received a report about an automatic alarm at United Electric. Upon investigation it was found to be a false alarm.
- Police received a report about a verbal domestic dispute on Thompson Street.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute on South Fourth Street. Further, Christopher Rose and a known woman, both of Clearfield, engaged in a physical altercation. As a result, Rose was arrested for simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct and arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland. Rose’s bail was set at $25,000. Criminal charges were filed against the woman who was incarcerated for probation violations.
- Police checked the welfare of an individual on Margaretta Street.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment on South Fourth Street. Further, a 28-year-old woman told police that she was being harassed by the neighbors.
- Police received a report about an open door at a business on North Fourth Street.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on East Eighth Street.
- Police received a report about a reckless driver on West Front Street. Upon arrival police stopped the vehicle and the driver received a verbal warning.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident involving downed utility wires on Byers Street. No injuries were reported.
- Police assisted a motorist with a disabled vehicle on Wolf Run Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief. Further, a vehicle was damaged while left unattended on Libby Lane.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment in the area of Park Avenue Extension.
- Police responded to assist the fire department on Shaw Street. However, police were cancelled while en route.
- Police received a report about suspicious persons in the area of West Pauline Drive. However, police were unable to locate the described persons.